About the Learning Design Studio
The Learning Design Studio is a space for instructors of all levels, from tenured professor to undergraduate teaching assistant, to create or co-create learning objects or educational resources to improve learning. Use our variety of hardware, software, and spaces to create educational resources on your own or with help from our instructional designers.
Open to members during regular library hours
or stop by Newman Library, Room 209
Have a project for the studio? Request a consultation above!
Did you know?
We offer NLI sessions on studio basics and technology.
Our One-Button studio includes an optional green screen.
The Learning Design Studio includes:
- Large Learning Glass setup
- 4k Video Recording Capabilities
- Workstations built for creating learning objects
- A One-button Studio
- 6ft x 6ft ADA-Compliant Sound Booth
- Instructional designers to help you